Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Last Day on the Old Job

Today was my last day on the old job.  Yesterday the crew took me out to Tyler's Taproom in Durham for my going away party.  I bought a round for everyone, we sat and talked a great deal, they even said nice things about me.  Think the beer I bought might have had something to do with that?

I am glad I got in at my regular time and got to work finishing up the last few things.  My exit interview was supposed to be at 3:30 and all of a sudden, at 10:30, they are moving it up to up to 11:00.  SO I'm running around trying to say my goodbyes, police up that last of my office stuff, and suddenly I realize I can't find my keys.  Eventually I find them on the floor back in the loading dock area.  Typical crazy day in the asylum I guess.

I am going to miss the people I was working with.  Fortunately I will be staying in touch with everyone, and many of them are planning on coming to the Baby Shower.  On to bigger and better things though, and remembering that life is never static, and there always another change around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment