Friday, August 3, 2012

Chief Operating Officer

My new business cards arrived today.  My wife found out that I have never actually had "official" business cards in my working career.  As the excellent manager that she is she knows how valuable they can be as a morale builder, so she ordered them so I have something to hand out to the other parents at the park or whatever.


Pretty snazzy, eh?  We ordered them from Vista Print.  Not bad for free cards really.  Of course after they "give" you the cards they try to get you to order other stuff (hats, magnetic signs, posters, et. al.) with your card on them.

Strangely enough these actually do make me "feel better" about things.

2 comments:

  1. I still want to have them make the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. excellent cards. I get personal cards for the same reason. Much easier to exchange personal contact info.I use vista print too. By the time you pay for shipping, the price is about the same as buying local, but the cards are nicer and customer service is generally better.

    ReplyDelete